At Queen of Apostles Catholic School we realize that your child’s education is one of the most important decisions you face. A sound education lasts a lifetime and can impact many others.
Queen of Apostles Catholic School is a co-educational school serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Founded in 1966, Queen of Apostles has a rich tradition of providing an education permeated with the spirit of Christ while developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
- We represent a diverse and active Catholic community situated in a safe and attractive neighborhood and close to main routes such as 395 and Little River Turnpike.
- The student to teacher ratio is approximately 14:1, allowing faculty to focus on each and every one of our students and also to better meet parent concerns.
- We offer daily resource and Title 1 support as well as an advanced Math program in the middle school.
- Interactive ActivBoards are in each homeroom and students take special classes in physical education, art, music, and computer science.
- The teachers at Queen of Apostles are highly dedicated and knowledgeable with a combined teaching experience of almost 200 years and over 40% holding advanced degrees.
We believe that our students are the heart of this school and each child’s safety is a priority. We proactively address bullying and take the time to educate our students on this issue. Students are encouraged to make positive contributions and to be involved in our community through participation in our Student Council, safety patrols, student ambassador program, after school clubs, choir, assisting younger students, CYO sports and community outreach.
Our active PTO and family events throughout the year unify our diverse community and assist us in reaching our annual technology and academic improvement goals. We offer a daily hot lunch and milk option for our students. Before and after school care is available for all grade levels and led by teachers who know our students and community.
We are aware of the challenging economic times and we make every effort to keep tuition costs down. Our tuition is one of the lowest in the Arlington Diocese. Furthermore, financial assistance forms are available with the application packets or you may apply online at www.factuitionaid.com.
If you would like a private tour of our school, please contact our Development Director, Mrs. Elisa de Siles at email@example.com or call our office at 703-354-0714.