School tours are offered daily from 8:30 am – 2 pm for all grades. Special tours are provided on Thursday mornings at 8:15 am for parents of incoming kindergarten students. Parents will have an opportunity to spend time in the kindergarten classroom and then meet privately with the kindergarten teacher. Please call the school at (703) 354-0714 to schedule your tour! We look forward to seeing you soon.
QUEEN OF APOSTLES SCHOOL ANNUAL AUCTION
MARCH 22, 2014
Click here for this week’s Eagle Flyer.
Click here for this week’s PTO Weekly
Queen of Apostles Catholic School is a co-educational school serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Founded in 1966, we have a rich tradition of providing an education permeated with the spirit of Christ while developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
- We represent a diverse and active Catholic community situated in a safe and attractive neighborhood and close to main routes such as 395, Little River Turnpike and Columbia Pike.
- Teacher aides in Kindergarten and First Grade and small class sizes in the upper grades allow faculty to focus on each and eve
ry one of our students and also to better meet parent concerns.
- We offer daily resource and Title I support as well as an advanced Math program in the middle school.
- Interactive ActivBoards are in each homeroom and students take special classes in physical education, Spanish, art, music, and computer science.
- The teachers at Queen of Apostles are highly dedicated, knowledgeable and are certified through the Commonwealth of Virginia or VCEA (Virginia Catholic Education Association) with 60% holding advanced degrees.
Call today for a personal tour of our school!
Come and experience where Faith, Excellence and Joy meet
The school is establishing the Janet Smith Art Fund to develop and expand the current art program at Queen of Apostles. The funds will ensure both long-term and short-term projects which will continue with the same ability and enthusiasm as when she was teaching here. Donations to the Janet Smith Art Fund can be dropped off or mailed to the school. Thank you for your prayers and support.
In Loving Memory of Janet Smith, our dedicated Art Teacher at Queen of Apostles School from 1977 – 2013