Will be available for pick up
Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Hannan Hall from 9 am to 12 pm or
At school office Monday to Friday 8 – 12
Used uniform Sale & Exchange
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Hannan Hall from 9 am to 12pm
We are still accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year. For more information, please call us at 703-354-0714 or e-mail the principal, Kathy Littleifield, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Queen of Apostles Catholic School is a co-educational school serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Founded in 1966, we have a rich tradition of providing an education permeated with the spirit of Christ while developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
- We represent a diverse and active Catholic community situated in a safe and attractive neighborhood and close to main routes such as 395, Little River Turnpike and Columbia Pike.
- Teacher aides in Kindergarten and First Grade and small class sizes in the upper grades allow faculty to focus on each and every one of our students and also to better meet parent concerns.
- We offer daily resource and Title I support as well as an advanced Math program in the middle school.
- Interactive ActivBoards are in each homeroom and students take special classes in physical education, Spanish, art, music, and computer science.
- The teachers at Queen of Apostles are highly dedicated, knowledgeable and are certified through the Commonwealth of Virginia or VCEA (Virginia Catholic Education Association) with 60% holding advanced degrees.
- Queen of Apostles Catholic School is accredited through the Virginia Catholic Education Association (VCEA). This process is approved by the Virginia Sate Board of Education.
- Queen of Apostles Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national origin.
Call today for a personal tour of our school!
Come and experience where Faith, Excellence and Joy meet
The school is establishing the Janet Smith Art Fund to develop and expand the current art program at Queen of Apostles. The funds will ensure both long-term and short-term projects which will continue with the same ability and enthusiasm as when she was teaching here. Donations to the Janet Smith Art Fund can be dropped off or mailed to the school. Thank you for your prayers and support.
In Loving Memory of Janet Smith, our dedicated Art Teacher at Queen of Apostles School from 1977 – 2013
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Bell Schedule: 8:05am – 3:15pm