Forms & Documents Library
- Asthma Action Plan
- Confidential Health History Update Required for every student at beginning of each school year.
- Severe Allergy/Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Medication Authorization
- Permission for Emergency Care Required for every student at beginning of each school year.
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form Required for all students entering kindergarten and all new elementary students.
PTO stands for Parent-Teacher Organization and at Queen of Apostles the PTO serves a vital role each year in supporting the needs of the school. The QofA PTO is made up of parents like you, teachers, school administrators and our Fathers. All PTO forms may be returned to the school office c/o the PTO. Thank you.
- 2017-2018 PTO Mission, Registration and Consolidated Payment Form
100% of your annual PTO membership dues support programs enjoyed by every student at QofA. These programs include field trips for each grade level, school assemblies and enrichment programs organized by the teachers and administrators. Payment of your dues entitles you to one free print copy of the school directory. You may order additional printed directories for $3.00 each. This form is a consolidated form for Parent Directory family information, PTO dues payment and Parent Directory order form.
- 2017-2018 Family Service Hour Policy and Agreement
Each family with a child enrolled at Queen of Apostles Catholic School is required to contribute a minimum of 20 family service hours each academic year to assist with PTO activities. A member of the PTO tracks each family’s service hours throughout the year as a service to the school.
- Service Hours & Volunteer Opportunities Sign-up Form
A list of all the volunteer opportunities this year is found on this form. Please complete page two and return it. As the events you are interested in volunteering with approach, you will be contacted.
- Volunteer Tracking Form
After completing your volunteer service hours, don’t forget to record them using the online Volunteer Tracking Form.
- Babysitters Registration Form
If your child has taken a babysitter’s class or just loves kids and would like their name to be added to the Parent Directory for other parents to use as a resource when they need childcare, please complete and return this form.
- Gift-A-Book Order Form
The Gift-A-Book Dedication is a school program that allows families to donate a book or DVD to the Queen of Apostles Catholic School Library and commemorate special times in the lives of our students, families and staff. It also enables our librarian to update and enhance the selection of books and DVDs available to our students.
- Reimbursement/Check Request Form
In order to be reimbursed for PTO-approved activities, please submit your check request and receipts no later than a week after the event’s date. You must submit original receipts and a reimbursement form to the school office for the principal’s and treasurer’s approvals.
Miscellaneous Forms & Documents
- Car Line
- Crisis Plan Overview
- School Field Trip Permission Form
- FAQ PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Media Release Form
- Extended Day Forms