Forms & Documents Library
Extended Day Forms
- Asthma Action Plan
- Confidential Health History Update Required for every student at beginning of each school year.
- Severe Allergy/Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Medication Authorization
- Permission for Emergency Care Required for every student at beginning of each school year.
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form Required for all students entering kindergarten and all new elementary students.
- Lions Club Vision & Hearing Screening
Required Volunteer Forms
PTO stands for Parent-Teacher Organization and at Queen of Apostles the PTO serves a vital role each year in supporting the needs of the school. The QofA PTO is made up of parents like you, teachers, school administrators and our Fathers. All PTO forms may be returned to the school office c/o the PTO. Thank you.
- 2019-2020 PTO Info
- PTO Registration & Donate-A-Book Program
- Volunteer Tracking Form
After completing your volunteer service hours, don’t forget to record them using the online Volunteer Tracking Form.
- Reimbursement/Check Request Form
In order to be reimbursed for PTO-approved activities, please submit your check request and receipts no later than a week after the event’s date. You must submit original receipts and a reimbursement form to the school office for the principal’s and treasurer’s approvals.
Miscellaneous Forms & Documents