For parents of children attending Queen of Apostles School this upcoming 2023-2024 school year, please see the Required Summer Packet. A lot of the documents here are reading material, but there are a few that must be filled out and returned to the school:
- Permission for Emergency Care (1 is needed for every student)
- Division of Licensing Programs – Department of Social Services Child Registration Form (1 for every student)
- Extended Day Program Letter of Understanding and Enrollment Contract (only 1 is needed per family)
- **Even if your family does not plan to utilize our Ext. Day program, this form must be filled out and signed by every family.
- Handbook Agreement Form (1 per family family)
- Home Language Survey (1 per student)
- Student Health History Update (1 per student)
- School Entrance Health Form (only required for new students transferring from other schools, all Kindergarten students, and all 7th grade students)
- Walker/Bike Rider Permission form (only applicable to students who live within 1 mile from the school)
The following medical forms are only necessary if a student has medical needs such as an inhaler, EpiPen, etc. If none of these are applicable to your children, there is no need to fill them out.
- Medication Authorization
- Virginia Asthma Action Plan
- Inhaled Medication of Nebulizer Treatment Authorization Form
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
Some of these forms are collected via the Online Enrollment Portal, so please be sure to fill out the online form prior to the end of the school year. The Updated Confidential Health History Form will be sent home with our students at the end of the academic year to be filled out over the summer.
Please complete all these forms before August 7, 2023. Either submit them in person to our school office or e-mail it to our Office Staff.
God bless you!